Sublime Text 3 is currently in beta. The latest build is 3083.
- OS X (10.7 or later is required)
- Windows – also available as a portable version
- Windows 64 bit – also available as a portable version
- Ubuntu 64 bit – also available as a tarball for other Linux distributions.
- Ubuntu 32 bit – also available as a tarball for other Linux distributions.
Release Date: 26 March 2015
- Fixed high CPU usage caused by a corrupt index. This was occuring for some users upgrading from 3065
- Added setting index_workers to control the number of threads used for file indexing. By default the number of threads is based on the number of CPU cores. By setting index_workers to 1 or 2, indexing will be slower, but less intrusive
- Fixed a crash when showing the Command Palette with an empty .sublime-build file
- Tab completion no longer completes numbers. Edit/Show Completions can still be used for this
Get license key here